MASON CITY, Iowa – A Mason City woman is facing a felony drug charge for allegedly bringing methamphetamine into jail.
Debra Swartz, 45, was arrested Friday on a valid warrant and brought to the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
A search yielded a small baggie of what appeared to be meth, according to court documents. She was charged with introducing intoxicants or drugs into an institution. She is also accused of violating her probation.
Swartz was charged with first-degree theft and third-degree burglary earlier this year but those charges were dropped after she agreed to testify against her co-defendants in a jewelry theft case.
- Mason City woman arrested for allegedly bringing meth into jail
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Mason City man arrested after allegedly pointing gun at woman
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash