MASON CITY, Iowa – A woman has been arrested for charging thousands of dollars on her mother’s credit card.
Marissa Castine Nichols, 32 of Mason City, is facing one count of unauthorized use of a credit card. Authorities say she took the card from a box under her mother’s bed and rang up more than $3,400 in purchases at several local and out-of-state businesses.
Court records say the illegal purchases began on June 30 and continued until the card was cancelled on July 23.
Nichols was arrested Monday and booked into the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $5,000 bond.
- Mason City woman accused of stealing her mother's credit card
- Mason City woman sentenced for stealing mom's credit card
- Mason City woman sentenced for using a stolen credit card
- Rose Creek woman sentenced for stealing relatives' credit card info
- Mason City man to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to using a stolen credit card
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Mason City man accused of stealing construction equipment
- Clear Lake man accused of stealing car in Mason City
- Mason City man accused of stealing golf cart