MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City woman is accused of mailing a controlled substance to an inmate.
Erin Hanson, 35, is facing a felony charge of introducing contraband (Suboxone, schedule 3 controlled substance) into a jail by mail to an inmate.
According to court documents, it happened May 31 of 2018.
She is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $5,000 bond.
- Mason City woman accused of sending controlled substance to inmate in jail
- Mason City woman accused of assault on jail employee
- Stolen checks send Mason City man to jail
- Meth sends Mason City man to prison
- Mason City woman arrested for allegedly bringing meth into jail
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to jail contraband
- Charles City woman accused of delivering meth in controlled buy
- Mason City woman wins $30,000
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- Mason City man gets jail for meth