MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City woman has been accused of an assault on a jail employee.
Neysha Culley, 33, is facing a charge of assault on persons in certain occupations - bodily injury - after an alleged incident Sunday.
Jail staff entered Culley’s cell, and while jailers were physically controlling her, she allegedly bit a jail employee in the thumb.
Culley was also charged with interference with official acts for allegedly resisting arrest Sunday in the 3400 block of S. Federal Ave.
- Mason City woman accused of assault on jail employee
- Mason City man accused of weekend assault
- Mason City man sentenced to jail for assaulting police
- Trial set for Mason City man accused of assault
- Mason City caretaker accused of sexual assaulting clients makes deal
- Trial set in assault of Mason City woman and child
- Mason City woman arrested for allegedly bringing meth into jail
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to jail contraband
- Mason City woman sentenced to jail over dead cats
- Mason City man accused of tearing woman's clothes off faces assault charge