MASON CITY, Iowa - A Mason City man is facing felony drug charges after he was found with “a large Tupperware container” of marijuana and cocaine, according to the Iowa State Patrol.
Blake Perry, 25, is facing two controlled substance violations and possession of a controlled substance (third offense) charge after he was stopped Monday at Polk Pl. and 6th St. at 7:09 p.m. for having a vehicle with no registration plates.
After being told his car would be searched, the Iowa State Patrol said Perry told them “he had enough marijuana in his car to go to jail for a while.”
Multiple containers of marijuana were found along with drug paraphernalia and a bag containing a white powdery substance that tested positive for cocaine, according to court documents.
- Mason City traffic stop leads to multiple drug charges
- Traffic stop in Mason City leads to slew of charges
- Drug charges follow traffic stop in Mason City
- Mason City teen facing multiple drug charges after traffic stop results in 'a lot' of marijuana
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charge against Mason City woman
- Search warrant leads to multiple drug charges
- Traffic stop leads to drug charges against Rochester man
- Traffic stop leads to felony drug charges for Rochester man
- Traffic stop in Rochester leads to man facing drug charges
- Mason City man reaches plea deal over multiple drug charges