MASON CITY, Iowa – A 19-year-old is set to stand trial for dealing marijuana in North Iowa.
Brandi Benson of Mason City has entered not guilty pleas to charges of possession with intent to distribute and failure to use a drug tax stamp.
She was pulled over around 5 am in Mason City on May 20. An Iowa State Patrol trooper says “a lot” of marijuana was found in Benson’s purse and a large mason jar of marijuana was also found in her vehicle.
Benson’s trial is scheduled to begin on September 10.
- Mason City teen to stand trial for marijuana
- Mason City teen sentenced for marijuana
- Mason City man to stand trial for assault
- Mason City man to stand trial for police chase
- Man to stand trial for Mason City stabbing
- Mason City man to stand trial on drug charge
- Man arrested after Mason City standoff to stand trial
- Mason City man to stand trial for domestic abuse
- Rochester man to stand trial for cocaine and marijuana
- Woman to stand trial for 800 grams of marijuana