NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Mason City teen is sentenced for a burglary in rural Worth County.
Tirrell Harlan Hopkins, 19, was arrested after a short foot chase on February 5 when law enforcement went to search his home after learning he was involved in a January 24 burglary near Manly.
Hopkins pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary and has been sentenced to five years of supervised probation. He must also get a substance abuse and mental health evaluation and complete all recommended treatment.
- Mason City teen sentenced for Worth County burglary
- Mason City teen charged for Worth County burglary
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City man sentenced for violent burglary
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Forest City teen sentenced for burglary
- Mason City teen sentenced for stolen check
- Mason City teen sentenced for marijuana
- Third and final sentence in rural Worth County burglary
- Teen pleads not guilty to Worth County burglary