MASON CITY, Iowa – It’s another deferred judgment in a Mason City mugging.
Armando Ismeal Ramon, 18 of Mason City, was sentenced Tuesday to three to five years of supervised probation for pleading guilty to a charge of 1st degree theft. If Ramon abides by the terms of his probation, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
Ramon and Gunnar Demrtrius Flores, 19 of Mason City, were accused of stealing $4,100 in cash and other items from two people in a Mason City alley on September 30, 2016.
Flores also pleaded guilty to 1st degree theft and got a deferred judgment with five years of probation.
- Mason City teen gets probation for mugging
- Mason City teen gets probation for gang activity
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City woman gets probation for meth crime
- Mason City man gets probation in sex abuse case
- Mason City woman gets probation for drug crime
- Mason City man gets probation for movie money
- Long-delayed conviction results in probation for Mason City man
- Mason City man gets probation for drug dealing