NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Mason City teen has been arrested for a rural Worth County burglary.
Tirrell Harlan Hopkins, 18, is facing charges of 3rd degree burglary and interference with official acts. The Worth County Sheriff’s Office and the Mason City Police Department went to search Hopkins home on Monday and say he ran away when officers entered. After a chase of several blocks, Hopkins was captured in the 700 block of 11th Street SE.
The Worth County Sheriff’s Office says a witness has identified Hopkins as being involved in a burglary near Manly that was reported on January 24.
- Mason City teen charged for Worth County burglary
- Mason City teen sentenced for Worth County burglary
- Teen pleads not guilty to Worth County burglary
- Howard County teen charged with multiple burglaries
- Worth County burglary charge dropped against Albert Lea woman
- Three arrested for Worth County burglary
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth in Worth County
- Mason City man accused of violent outburst in Worth County
- Mason City man facing pair of burglary charges
- Mason City man charged with burglary and domestic abuse assault