MASON CITY, Iowa- Dental care in North Iowa is in high demand which is why Mason City School students are stepping up.
The group sewed 24 hygiene bags and filled them with toothpaste and toothbrushes donated by Central Park Dentistry. They passed them out to elementary age kids in need.
“If they get to brush their teeth and know how important it is to keep up on germs it will speak out to them just a bit,” said Jade Green.
- Mason City students give back to those in need of dental care
- Breaking barriers of dental care
- Local dentists provide free dental care
- Mason City taking care of blighted properties
- UPDATE: Mason City dental office suffers 'massive loss' due to fire
- Wanted Mason City man back in custody
- Mason City mall owners pay back taxes
- Families prepare for back to school with dental work
- Giving back to veterans
- Mason City school students walkout in solidarity