MASON CITY, Iowa – Two arrests have been made in connection with a stabbing last week.
Mason City police say Antoine A. Rodgers, 35, and Marvell Demitrius Rodgers, 37, are accused of stabbing Benny Montgomery on March 22 in the 1300 block of North Federal Avenue.
Both Mason City men are being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on charges of willful injury.
Benny Montgomery remains hospitalized in critical condition.
Mason City Police said they got the call around 9:15 p.m. last Friday.
When officers got to the scene, they found 34-year-old Benny Montgomery with multiple stab wounds.
Police say Montgomery was transported to North Iowa Mercy One by Mason City Fire Department.
- Two men arrested for Mason City stabbing that left man in critical condition
- Mason City man in critical condition after being stabbed
- Mason City man charged with a stabbing
- Mason City man sentenced for bar stabbings
- Arrest made after 5 people stabbed at Mason City bar
- Stabbing investigation underway in Mason City
- Man to stand trial for Mason City stabbing
- Man plans intoxication defense in Mason City bar stabbings
- Man charged after 5 stabbed at Mason City bar
- Mason City man accused of stabbing five changes his plea