MASON CITY, Iowa – A young life lost to cancer will be remembered at a North Iowa school.
Harding Elementary in Mason City has dedicated a bench to the memory of Elliot Burgos, a nine year old boy who died of brain cancer in January. Elliot was a student at Harding when he was diagnosed.
The dedication ceremony took place Friday morning.
- Mason City school remembers a young student lost to cancer
- Mason City school students walkout in solidarity
- Mason City gathering remembers those who lost their life because of homicide
- Mason City bikers remember 9/11 with memorial ride
- 'Cops Against Cancer' unveils new fundraising tool in Mason City
- Mason City, Iowa Hawkeye great Jeff Horner announces cancer diagnosis
- Mason City High School celebrates special athletes
- Mason City voters approve school levies
- Google visits Mason City High School