MASON CITY, Iowa – The 800 block of South Van Buren Avenue will be closed to traffic on Monday, weather permitting.
The Mason City Utility Crew is replacing a water main and a fire hydrant and the road is expected to remain closed for about one week.
Drivers are being encouraged to avoid the area and use alternate routes.
- Mason City road closure to start Monday
- Road closure starts Monday in Mason City
- Road closure starts Tuesday in Mason City
- More road closures begin Monday in Mason City
- Bridge closure in Mason City
- Detour starts Wednesday on Mason City road
- Two roads closed Monday in Mason City
- Update: Flooding causing Mason City closures, including roads, Human Society
- Rochester road closure to start Thursday
- Replacement of Mason City bridge to start Monday