MASON CITY, Iowa – Plymouth Road will be closed to through traffic after recent rain caused the east pond near Plymouth Road and the west pond near Highland Park Golf Course to reach high levels.
The city said pumps will be placed in the general area to reduce the potential for damage to be caused by an overflow.
Traffic will be detoured around the pond area.
- Mason City road closed due to recent rainfall
- Floyd County: Many roads closed due to recent weather
- Roads closed in Mason City and Rochester
- Two roads closed Monday in Mason City
- Streets closed in Mason City due to flooding
- Quiet Zone work to close another road in Mason City
- Water valve repair to close Mason City road
- Recent snow storms are costing Mason City Residents
- Water valve replacement closing Mason City street
- Railroad crossing closed Thursday in Mason City