MASON CITY, Iowa – A Plymouth woman has been arrested after police say she assaulted a nurse.
Melissa Hauge, 41, has been charged with two counts of assault on persons in certain occupations after an alleged incident at Mercy Medical Center-North Iowa, East Campus.
Police say Hauge tried to kick and bite a nurse while in the emergency room around 1:19 a.m. Tuesday.
She was being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $2,000 bond.
- Mason City police: Woman arrested after trying to kick, bite nurse in ER
- Mason City ER nurse pleads guilty to stealing patient pain medications
- Mason City woman sentenced for biting her jailer
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Woman arrested for Mason City house fire
- Mason City woman accused of punching doctor multiple times after visiting ER
- Police: Wanted Mason City man arrested after abusing woman
- Mason City woman wins $30,000
- Prostitution arrest in Mason City
- Mason City man arrested after allegedly pointing gun at woman