MASON CITY, Iowa – The trial of Braedon Bowers has been pushed back.
The 21-year-old is charged with 1st degree murder for the stabbing death of Wraymond Todd. Authorities say Todd was stabbed in the 300 block of West State Street in Mason City on May 30. He died several days later.
Bowers had been scheduled to stand trial on May 21 but that has now been delayed until August 20. He remains in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $500,000 cash only bond.
- Mason City murder trial is postponed
- Rochester murder trial is postponed
- Mason City murder trial delayed again
- Murder trial for Larry Whaley postponed
- UPDATE: Jury selected in Mason City murder trial
- Illinois murder trial set for Mason City man
- UPDATE: Trial date set in Mason City double murder case
- Mason City murder trial scheduled to begin today
- Fort Dodge murder trial moved to Mason City
- Trial for Worth County attempted murder is postponed again