CLIVE, Iowa – A Mason City man scratched off a $10,000 winner in the Iowa Lottery’s “Jewel Game Book.”
Terry Williams claimed his prize at the lottery’s regional office in Mason City. He bought his winning ticket at Hy-Vee West in Mason City.
“Jewel Game Book” is a $20 scratch game that began in July. Williams claimed the first of ten $10,000 prizes in the game.
- Mason City man wins $10,000 lottery prize
- Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Mason City woman claims $50,000 lottery prize
- Charles City woman claims $100,000 lottery prize
- Iowa man claims $1 million lottery prize
- Thanks to late father's advice, Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Man facing sex crime wins big lottery prize
- Mason City man is $100,000 lottery winner
- Mason City man wins $100,000 on Iowa lottery game
- Cerro Gordo County man claims lottery prize ... again