FLOYD COUNTY, Iowa - A wanted Mason City man was arrested Tuesday and is facing felony drug charges in Floyd County related to an April case where a backpack was found.
Travis Kummer, 36, is facing a manufacturing of a controlled substance charge.
According to court documents, he was seen in possession of items consistent with manufacturing methamphetamine in April. The items found were used to manufacture meth using the one-pot method, documents state.
Kummer was located near the area where the backpack was discarded, authorities said.
He was arrested Tuesday in Mason City.
- Mason City man wanted for allegedly manufacturing meth in Floyd County arrested
- Mason City man arrested after Floyd County chase
- Wanted Mason City man found, arrested for allegedly stealing vehicle
- Mason City woman arrested for allegedly bringing meth into jail
- Floyd County man sentenced for meth
- Mason City man caught with meth in Floyd County is going to prison
- Floyd County drug charges filed against Mason City man
- Mason City man pleads guilty in Floyd County chase
- Floyd County jury convicts Mason City man of drug dealing
- Floyd County sex abuse charge filed against Mason City man