MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of dealing meth in Mason City is going to trial.
Brett Gerald Wetter, 43 of Mason City, is charged with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine. The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Wetter gave the drug to someone working with the Sheriff’s Office in August 2018.
Wetter was picked up in February as part of a warrant sweep. He’s entered a not guilty plea and is due to stand trial starting May 7.
- Mason City man to stand trial on drug charge
- Mason City man to stand trial for assault
- Mason City man to stand trial for police chase
- Mason City man to stand trial for domestic abuse
- Man to stand trial for Mason City stabbing
- Man arrested after Mason City standoff to stand trial
- Federal drug charges against Mason City man
- Trial set for Mason City man in drug/gun case
- Mason City teen to stand trial for marijuana
- Clear Lake duo to stand trial on drug charges