MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of dealing meth in Mason City is going to trial.
Brett Gerald Wetter, 43 of Mason City, is charged with possession with intent to deliver methamphetamine. The Cerro Gordo County Sheriff’s Office says Wetter gave the drug to someone working with the Sheriff’s Office in August 2018.
Wetter was picked up in February as part of a warrant sweep. He’s entered a not guilty plea and is due to stand trial starting May 7.
- Mason City man to stand trial on drug charge
- Mason City man to stand trial for assault
- Man to stand trial for Mason City stabbing
- Mason City man to stand trial for police chase
- Federal drug charges against Mason City man
- Trial set for Mason City man in drug/gun case
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Drug charges against Mason City men
- Mason City woman arrested on drug charges
- Clear Lake duo to stand trial on drug charges