MASON CITY, Iowa – A trial is scheduled for a man facing his third drug possession charge.
Edward Paul Bunch, Jr., 46 of Mason City, has pleaded not guilty to possession of methamphetamine-3rd offense. He was arrested after a traffic stop on September 17 in the 1200 block of North Jefferson Avenue. Authorities say Bunch had a baggie of meth in his pocket and another by his feet.
His trial is set to begin on December 10.
- Mason City man to stand trial for meth possession
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to meth possession again
- Man to stand trial for Mason City stabbing
- Mason City man to stand trial for police chase
- Man arrested after Mason City standoff to stand trial
- Mason City man to stand trial for assault
- Mason City man to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Chicago man to stand trial for theft in Mason City
- Mason City man to stand trial on drug charge