MASON CITY, Iowa – Half of a duo facing multiple drug charges is pleading guilty.
Travis Edward Abben, 29 of Mason City, entered a guilty plea Monday to possession with intent to deliver marijuana and failure to affix a tax stamp. No sentencing date has been set.
Travis Abben and Maggie Jean Abben, also 29 of Mason City, were arrested after law enforcement searched their home on January 10. Officers say they found 147 grams of marijuana and 10 amphetamine pills.
Maggie Abben is still pleading not guilty to two counts of possession with intent to deliver drugs and failure to affix a drug tax stamp. Her trial is due to begin on June 12.
- Mason City man takes plea deal in drug case
- Plea deal in Mason City arson case
- Mason City woman takes plea deal in meth case
- Mason City man reaches plea deal over multiple drug charges
- Mason City man takes plea deal for two crimes
- Eyota woman takes plea deal in drug case
- Plea deal in Mason City sex assault
- Guilty plea in Mason City forgery case
- Iowa man takes plea deal in gym program fraud case
- Ames man takes plea in Mason City assault