CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – Pointing a gun at a female’s head is sending a Mason City man to federal prison.
Brandon Lee Hadacek, 28, was sentenced Friday in Cedar Rapids Federal Court to two years behind bars, followed by three years of supervised release.
Hadacek was arrested in Mason City on January 15 after police says he pointed a .22 caliber pistol at the head of a female. State charges were eventually dismissed to allow for federal prosecution. He pleaded guilty to possession of a firearm by a felon.
Hadacek was convicted of forgery and 3rd degree burglary in Cerro Gordo County in 2011.
- Mason City man sentenced to federal prison
- Mason City domestic abuser sentenced to prison
- 10-year prison sentence for Mason City mugger
- Mason City man gets 10 years in federal prison
- Illegal gun possession sending Mason City man to federal prison
- Meth sends Mason City man to federal prison
- Federal prison sentence for Clear Lake man
- Eagle Grove man sentenced to federal prison
- Federal drug charges against Mason City man
- Meth sending Mason City men to federal prison