KIMT-TV 3 – A Mason City man gets probation for crimes in two North Iowa counties.
Joshua Thomas Teeter, 20, pleaded guilty to 2nd degree theft and 3rd degree attempted burglary for breaking into a trailer on February 14 and stealing thousands of dollars’ worth of items, then worked with two other men to steal two snowmobiles on February 24.
Teeter has also entered a guilty plea to 3rd degree burglary for being one of three men accused of stealing a safe in Worth County on March 4.
Teeter has now been sentenced to three to five years of probation for his crimes.
- Mason City man sentenced for theft and burglary
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- First sentence in Mason City home theft
- Mason City man accused of felony burglary, theft in Ames
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit thefts
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit burglary
- Man arrested in Mason City snowmobile thefts
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Mason City man sentenced for drugs
- Mason City man sentenced to federal prison