MASON CITY, Iowa – Breaking into storage unit results in probation for a Mason City man.
Brandon Wayne Hufstedler, 32, pleaded guilty to three counts of 3rd degree burglary. Authorities say he broke into storage units at 1620 Highway 18 in Clear Lake between October 31 and November 3, 2017. One of those thefts involved more than $10,000 in construction tools and personal possessions.
Hufstedler has been sentenced to five years of supervised probation.
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit thefts
- First sentence in Mason City home theft
- Police: Mason City man facing 3 felony burglary charges for breaking into storage units
- Forest City man accused of storage unit burglaries
- Man arrested in Mason City snowmobile thefts
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- No explanation for Rochester storage unit fire
- Mason City man sentenced for drugs
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City man sentenced to federal prison