MASON CITY, Iowa – A deferred judgment is granted for a Cerro Gordo County burglary.
Channing Roger Greer, 20 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary. Authorities say he broke into a unit at River City Storage on May 22, 2018. Fingerprints at the scene were identified as Greer’s.
He’s been sentenced to three years of supervised probation. If he successfully completes that, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit burglary
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit thefts
- Forest City man accused of storage unit burglaries
- Police: Mason City man facing 3 felony burglary charges for breaking into storage units
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Second arrest in Hancock County storage unit burglaries
- One not guilty plea in Hancock County storage unit burglaries
- Mason City man sentenced for theft and burglary
- No explanation for Rochester storage unit fire
- Mason City man sentenced for drugs