MASON CITY, Iowa – A deferred judgment is granted for a Cerro Gordo County burglary.
Channing Roger Greer, 20 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to 3rd degree burglary. Authorities say he broke into a unit at River City Storage on May 22, 2018. Fingerprints at the scene were identified as Greer’s.
He’s been sentenced to three years of supervised probation. If he successfully completes that, this conviction will be wiped from his record.
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit burglary
- Mason City man sentenced for storage unit thefts
- Second man sentenced for Clear Lake storage unit burglary
- Forest City man accused of storage unit burglaries
- Police: Mason City man facing 3 felony burglary charges for breaking into storage units
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City man sentenced for violent burglary
- Repeat offender sentenced for Mason City burglaries
- Mason City woman sentenced for attempted burglary
- Second arrest in Hancock County storage unit burglaries