MASON CITY, Iowa – A North Iowa man pleads guilty to sex abuse and drug possession.
Marlin Nagel, 60 of Mason City, was arrested on March 4. Law enforcement says he grabbed a woman at his Mason City home and pushed her down on the couch, pulling his genitals out of his boxer shorts and telling the victim “you want some.”
Police said the victim had visible bruising on her arm and leg.
Nagel pleaded guilty to assault with intent to commit sexual abuse and possession of marijuana-3rd offense, both aggravated misdemeanors. He’s been sentenced to two years in prison, must pay $700 in restitution to his victim, and will have to register as a sex offender after being released.
- Mason City man sentenced for sex abuse and drug possession
- Mason City mom sentenced for drug possession
- Mason City man sentenced for child sex abuse
- Mason City man sentenced for domestic abuse
- Mason City man sentenced for drugs
- Rochester man sentenced for drug possession
- Joice man sentenced for drug possession
- Austin sex abuser sentenced
- Mason City domestic abuser sentenced to prison
- Austin teen sentenced for drug possession