MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of holding a knife to a woman’s throat is pleading guilty to domestic assault while displaying a dangerous weapon.
Carl Vincent Brown, 26 of Mason City, was arrested on November 7. Authorities say he put a knife to a woman’s throat, leaving a cut, and choked her when she tried to leave after an argument.
He’s been sentenced to two days in jail, two years of supervised probation, and must attend the Iowa Domestic Abuse Program.
- Mason City man sentenced for knife incident
- Man sentenced for Mason City 'Code Red' incident
- Woman sentenced after Charles City knife threat
- Ames man pleads not guilty to Mason City knife attack
- Knife-waving Mason City man is gong to prison
- Rochester man sentenced for knife threat
- Austin man sentenced for knife threats
- Georgia man sentenced for Mason City deception
- Mason City man sentenced to federal prison
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries