MASON CITY, Iowa – No prison time for half of a duo busted for drugs in January.
Travis Edward Abben, 30, and Maggie Jean Abben, 30, were arrested on January 10 after law enforcement searched their Mason City home. Officers said they found 147 grams of marijuana and 10 amphetamine pills.
Travis Abben pleaded guilty to failure to affix a drug tax stamp and prohibited acts. He was sentenced Tuesday to five years of supervised probation.
Maggie Abben is still pleading not guilty to two counts of possession with intent to deliver drugs and failure to affix a drug tax stamp. Her trail is scheduled to being on August 21.
- Mason City man sentenced for drugs
- Mason City mom sentenced for drug possession
- Mason City man sentenced for sex abuse and drug possession
- Mason City man sentenced for police chase, drugs
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City man sentenced to federal prison
- Mason City man gets consecutive sentences
- Mason City man sentenced for knife incident
- Mason City man sentenced for domestic abuse
- Mason City man accused of selling drugs