MASON CITY, Iowa – Driving a stolen truck results in jail time for a North Iowa man.
James Grant Dulude, 30 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to operating a vehicle without the owner’s consent and was sentenced to 14 days in jail.
He was arrested after a traffic stop on November 26, 2018. Police say the truck Dulude was driving had been reported stolen that day from River City Fence Co.
- Mason City man sentenced for driving a stolen truck
- Stolen truck sentence
- Mason City teen sentenced for stolen check
- Mason City man sentenced for escape and driving a stolen vehicle
- Mason City man sentenced for drunk driving and child endangerment
- Prison sentence for selling a stolen truck
- Mason City woman sentenced for using a stolen credit card
- Georgia man sentenced for Mason City deception
- Man in Mason City standoff is sentenced
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries