NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A Mason City man is sentenced for a violent confrontation in Worth County.
Dartyian Adari McKnight, 28, has been sentenced to time served and ordered to pay $300 in restitution.
He pleaded guilty to 5th degree criminal mischief for a June 11 incident at the Fertile home of his girlfriend’s mother. Law enforcement says McKnight shoved his way in and damaged a television, a lamp, and a shelf.
He was initially charged with 2nd degree burglary but that was dropped.
- Mason City man sentenced for damage at Fertile home
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to Fertile destruction
- Fire damages vacant Mason City home
- First sentence in Mason City home theft
- Mason City man sentenced for drugs
- Mason City man sentenced for violent burglary
- Man in Mason City standoff is sentenced
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City man sentenced to federal prison
- Mason City man gets consecutive sentences