MASON CITY, Iowa – A man has pleaded guilty to accusations of credit card fraud in two North Iowa counties.
Wayne Martell Davis, 29 of Mason City, pleaded guilty to unauthorized use of a credit card in Franklin County and was sentenced on November 4 to time served and ordered to pay $433.69 in restitution.
Davis has also pleaded guilty in Cerro Gordo County to specified unlawful activity. The Iowa State Patrol pulled Davis over in September and says it found a credit card skimmer in his vehicle. Law enforcement then searched his home and says they found stolen credit cards and another card skimmer.
Davis is scheduled to be sentenced in Cerro Gordo County on January 6, 2020.
- Mason City man sentenced for credit card crimes in two counties
- Mason City woman sentenced for stealing mom's credit card
- Mason City woman sentenced for using a stolen credit card
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Credit card thief sentenced in Winneshiek County
- Mason City man to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Mason City woman accused of stealing her mother's credit card
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Mason City man sentenced, still facing trial for another crime
- Mason City man gets three sentences for three crimes