MASON CITY, Iowa – A guilty plea is entered by a man accused of attacking a woman and trying to pull off her clothes.
Dean Richard Huse, 62 of Mason City, was arrested in June after authorities say he tore off a woman’s swimsuit and tried to pull off her shirt and shorts.
Huse pleaded guilty to assault with intent to commit sexual abuse. He is now sentenced to 180 days in jail, followed by one year of supervised probation. Huse must also sign up with the Iowa Sex Offender Registry and pay a $250 civil penalty.
- Mason City man sentenced for attacking a woman
- Mason City woman sentenced for insurance fraud
- Arson sentence for Mason City woman
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth dealing
- Mason City woman sentenced for meth crime
- Mason City woman sentenced for marijuana
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to attacking a woman
- Mason City man sentenced for breaking a woman's face
- Mason City man sentenced for strangling a woman
- Mason City man sentenced to federal prison