CHARLES CITY, Iowa – Sexually abusing a teen means probation for a Mason City man.
Chris Claude Ott, 34, pleaded guilty in Floyd County District Court to 3rd degree sex abuse. He was charged with abusing a 15-year-old victim in Nora Springs in 2010 when Ott would have been 25.
He was given five years of probation on Tuesday and ordered to pay a $250 civil penalty. Ott will also have to sign up on the Iowa Sex Offender Registry.
- Mason City man sentenced for Floyd County sex abuse
- Floyd County sex abuse charge filed against Mason City man
- Floyd County sex abuser sentenced to prison
- Floyd County man arrested for sex abuse
- Mason City man sentenced for sex abuse and drug possession
- Mason City man sentenced for child sex abuse
- Floyd County sex offender sentence is upheld
- Mason City man arrested for sex abuse
- Mason City man sentenced for domestic abuse
- Austin sex abuser sentenced