MASON CITY, Iowa – A not guilty plea has been entered in a North Iowa meth bust.
Authorities says Brian Lee Kiefer, 52 of Mason City, was arrested in possession of methamphetamine on April 30. Mason City police say Kiefer admitted he was delivering the drug to someone else.
He has now pleaded not guilty to possession with intent to deliver meth and his trial is scheduled to begin on July 17.
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Britt woman pleads not guilty to Mason City drug charges
- Man pleads not guilty in Mason City drug bust
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug deals
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Rochester man pleads guilty to drug charges
- Waterloo woman pleads guilty to dealing drugs in Mason City
- Three plead not guilty in Mason City drug bust
- Federal drug charges against Mason City man
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery