MASON CITY, Iowa – A man arrested after law enforcement asked the public to help find him is pleading not guilty.
Troy Jayson O’Rourke, 45 of Mason City, is charged with 1st degree burglary and domestic abuse assault-3rd or subsequent offense as a habitual felony offender. Mason City police say O’Rourke kicked down a door on April 24 and attacked a woman he had been living with for six months. Police say O’Rourke punched her in the face and stole her wallet and ring.
O’Rourke has two previous felony convictions in Cerro Gordo County.
He was arrested shortly after the Mason City Police Department requested public assistance in locating him on April 26.
No trial date has been set.
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to burglary and domestic assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to domestic assault
- Mason City man charged with burglary and domestic abuse assault
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to stun gun burglary
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to locker room assault
- Forest City man pleads guilty to assaults
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Titonka man sentenced for Forest City burglary, domestic assault
- Rochester man pleads guilty to burglary and assault
- Buffalo Center man pleads not guilty to burglary and assault