MASON CITY, Iowa – A man caught in a bicycle theft sting is pleading not guilty.
27-year-old Joseph Angel Luna of Mason City was charged with 4th degree theft after Mason City police say he tried to take a bike that investigators had left unattended in public. Officers put down the bicycle in the area of 4th Street NW and Van Buren Avenue on the morning of October 17 and say it was about two hours before Luna came along and tried to steal it.
4th degree theft is a serious misdemeanor. No trial date has been set.
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to bike theft sting
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Guilty pleas in Mason City theft
- Guilty plea in Mason City jewelry theft
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Man pleads guilty in Plymouth auto theft
- Eyota man pleads guilty to car theft
- Rochester man pleads guilty to theft
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to sex abuse