MASON CITY, Iowa – A man accused of attacking a woman and trying to pull off her clothes is pleading not guilty.
Dean Huse, 62 of Mason City, is charged with assault with intent to commit sexual abuse. Authorities say he tore off a woman’s swim suit and tried to pull off her shirt and shorts on June 6 in the 800 block of North Federal Avenue. The victim reportedly suffered cuts and bruises to her legs.
Law enforcement says a witness found Huse on top of the victim on the floor.
His trial is scheduled to begin on September 11.
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to attacking a woman
- Ames man pleads not guilty to Mason City knife attack
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Accused Mason City burglar pleads not guilty
- Teen pleads guilty to Mason City gunfire
- Rochester woman pleads guilty in knife attack
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to marijuana charge
- Mason City woman pleads guilty to OWI and child endangerment
- Britt woman pleads not guilty to Mason City drug charges