MASON CITY, Iowa – A not guilty plea is entered in a fatal motorcycle crash.
Brandon Kellar, 40 of Mason City, is charged with homicide by vehicle by OWI. Police say Kellar was under the influence when he crashed his motorcycle into another vehicle on September 28 in Mason City. A passenger on the cycle, Shawn True, died from injuries suffered in the crash.
Kellar has waived his right to a speedy trial and one is scheduled to begin on February 12, 2019.
- Mason City man pleads not guilty in deadly motorcycle crash
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Rochester man pleads guilty to motorcycle theft
- Fatal motorcycle crash in Mason City
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Teen pleads guilty to Mason City gunfire
- Accused Mason City burglar pleads not guilty
- UPDATE: Man in critical condition after Mason City motorcycle crash
- Austin man pleads guilty in deadly overdose
- Mason City man pleads guilty to sexually abusing a child