CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A man and woman charged after a Nora Springs drug raid is pleading not guilty.
John Everette Green Jr., 27 of Mason City, and Artesian Ruby Ann Johnson, 28 of Detroit, Michigan, are charged with possession with intent to deliver cocaine, possession with intent to deliver marijuana, and two counts of failure to use a drug tax stamp.
The Nora Springs Police Department says it searched a home where Green and Johnson were staying in September 2018 and found 29.41 grams of cocaine, 57 grams of marijuana, and a 9-milimeter handgun. Charges against Green and Johnson weren’t filed until test results on the drugs came back in January 2019.
Green and Johnson are now scheduled to stand trial starting April 2 in Floyd County District Court.
- Duo plead not guilty in Floyd County drug raid
- Austin duo plead guilty to drug possession
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to Floyd County drug charge
- Duo pleads not guilty to attempted murder in Humboldt County
- Floyd County man pleads guilty to marijuana possession
- Mason City man pleads guilty in Floyd County chase
- Accused drug dealers plead guilty
- Duo charged after Hancock County drug search
- Different pleas from Olmsted County drug duo
- Guilty pleas in Floyd County farm burglary