MASON CITY, Iowa – A man facing charges in two counties pleads guilty in one of them.
Jeremy Nicholas Mulford, 37 of Mason City, has entered a guilty plea to trespass in Cerro Gordo County. Mason City police say he was found with burglary tools on the property of Alliant Energy on October 6, 2017. Officers say Mulford used bolt cutters to get through the fence.
Sentencing has been scheduled for May 23, which is the same day Mulford’s trial for a Worth County burglary is to begin. For details on that story, click here.
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Teen pleads guilty to Mason City gunfire
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to bike theft sting
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to sex abuse
- Mason City man pleads guilty to meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to cheating the government
- Mason City man sentenced over a year after pleading guilty
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Mason City meth crime