MASON CITY, Iowa – A man facing charges in two counties pleads guilty in one of them.
Jeremy Nicholas Mulford, 37 of Mason City, has entered a guilty plea to trespass in Cerro Gordo County. Mason City police say he was found with burglary tools on the property of Alliant Energy on October 6, 2017. Officers say Mulford used bolt cutters to get through the fence.
Sentencing has been scheduled for May 23, which is the same day Mulford’s trial for a Worth County burglary is to begin. For details on that story, click here.
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Teen pleads guilty to Mason City gunfire
- Accused Mason City burglar pleads not guilty
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to attacking a woman
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal gun crime
- Ames man pleads not guilty to Mason City knife attack
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to child sex abuse