NORTHWOOD, Iowa – A man caught with marijuana in his pants is pleading guilty.
Daniel A. Dozier, 34 of Mason City, was arrested on October 2 after a Worth County sheriff’s deputy says he was driving erratically. While alone in the booking room of the Worth County Jail, Dozier was seen on camera placing a plastic baggie of marijuana in his pants.
Dozier has pleaded guilty to possession of contraband in a county jail. His sentencing is set for February 9, 2019.
- Mason City man pleads guilty to jail contraband
- Mason City woman pleads not guilty to jail contraband
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery
- Teen pleads guilty to Mason City gunfire
- Accused Mason City burglar pleads not guilty
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to drug charge
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to attacking a woman
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to dealing meth