CEDAR RAPIDS, Iowa – A Mason City man is pleading guilty to a federal gun crime.
Brandon Lee Hadacek, 28, was arrested on January 15 after Mason City police said he pointed a .22 caliber semi-automatic pistol at a female’s head. He was charged with possession of a firearm by a felon, false imprisonment, and possession of marijuana.
Those state charges were then dropped to allow him to be prosecuted in federal court.
On Thursday, Hadacek pleaded guilty in Cedar Rapids federal court to possession of a firearm by a felon. He was convicted of forgery and 3rd degree burglary in Cerro Gordo County in 2011.
No sentencing date has been set.
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal gun crime
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Austin man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Rochester man pleads guilty to gun crime
- Northwood man pleads not guilty to Mason City meth crime
- Mason City man pleads guilty to meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to stun gun burglary
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Churdan man pleads guilty to drug and gun crimes
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery