CHARLES CITY, Iowa – A Mason City man is changing his plea in a high-speed chase.
Sean Daniel Wendling, 52, was arrested on October 28, 2018, after a chase through Floyd County that involved Charles City police, the Iowa State Patrol, and the sheriff’s offices from Floyd and Mitchell counties. Law enforcement says Wendling was driving a car reported stolen out of Kansas and was caught with multiple baggies of methamphetamine.
Wendling entered a guilty plea Monday to possession with intent to deliver meth and operation a vehicle without the owner’s consent. His sentencing is set for March 4.
- Mason City man pleads guilty in Floyd County chase
- Mason City man arrested after Floyd County chase
- Mason City man pleads guilty to trespass
- Minneapolis man pleads not guilty to Floyd County drug charge
- Floyd County man pleads guilty to marijuana possession
- Linn County man pleads guilty to Mason City tool theft
- Not guilty plea in Mason City chase
- Floyd County drug charges filed against Mason City man
- Floyd County jury convicts Mason City man of drug dealing
- Mason City couple pleads guilty to forgery