CLIVE, Iowa – A Mason City man has won $100,000 in a new Iowa Lottery scratch game.
Officials say Wayne Oswood was the first top prize winner in the “Holiday Dazzle” game when he purchased his ticket at Hy-Vee East in Mason City. The $10 scratch game featured seven top prizes of $100,000.
Oswood claimed his winnings at the regional lottery office in Mason City.
The Iowa Lottery says players have won over $4.3 billion since it began in 1985, contributing more than $1.9 billion to state programs.
- Mason City man is $100,000 lottery winner
- Mason City man wins $100,000 on Iowa lottery game
- Charles City woman claims $100,000 lottery prize
- Mason City man wins $10,000 lottery prize
- Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize
- Mason City man held on $100,000 for felony drug charge
- Underage winner of $50,000 Iowa lottery prize charged with fraud
- Mason City man pleads guilty to writing bad checks for lottery tickets
- Mason City restaurant must pay employees over $100,000 in back pay
- Thanks to late father's advice, Mason City woman wins $50K lottery prize