MASON CITY, Iowa – Credit card fraud does not mean any extra jail time for a North Iowa man.
Wayne Martell Davis, 29 of Mason City, was given five years of supervised probation Monday and ordered to pay $2,065.71 in restitution to businesses in Clear Lake, Mason City, Ankeny, and La Crosse, Wisconsin.
Law enforcement says two credit card skimmers and stolen credit cards were found in Davis’ possession. He wound up pleading guilty to ongoing criminal conduct.
Davis was previously sentenced to time served and $433.69 in restitution after pleading guilty to unauthorized use of a credit card in Franklin County.
- Mason City man gets second sentence for credit card fraud
- Mason City man to stand trial for credit card fraud
- Mason City woman sentenced for stealing mom's credit card
- Mason City woman sentenced for using a stolen credit card
- Credit card car thief sentenced
- Mason City woman sentenced for insurance fraud
- Not guilty plea in Charles City credit card fraud
- Guilty plea in Charles City credit card fraud
- Grafton man pleads not guilty to credit card fraud
- Mason City man sentenced for credit card crimes in two counties