MASON CITY, Iowa – Using counterfeit cash results in probation for a Mason City man.
Charles Edward Reich, 40, pleaded guilty to one count of forgery after law enforcement said he used money marked “For Motion Picture Use Only” at two Mason City businesses on December 13, 2017.
Another fake $50 was reportedly found when Reich was pulled over for a traffic stop.
He was sentenced Monday to three years of supervised probation.
- Mason City man gets probation for movie money
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- "Movie money" trial set
- Mason City teen gets probation for mugging
- Mason City woman gets probation for marijuana
- Mason City man gets probation in sex abuse case
- Long-delayed conviction results in probation for Mason City man
- Mason City man gets probation for drug dealing
- Probation for Rochester man
- Plymouth man gets probation