MASON CITY, Iowa – Getting caught with meth is sending a North Iowa man to jail for three months.
Brian Lee Kiefer of Mason City was arrested on April 30. He pleaded guilty to possession of methamphetamine-2nd offense and was sentenced Monday to 94 days in Jail. Kiefer will also have to pay a $625 fine.
Mason City police say Kiefer confessed to delivering the drug to someone else.
- Mason City man gets jail for meth
- Probation for Mason City man over meth
- Mason City woman arrested for allegedly bringing meth into jail
- UPDATE: Man jailed after Mason City crash
- Two arrested on Mason City meth charges
- Meth trials set for Mason City duo
- Mason City man charged for selling meth to informant
- Police: Mason City man admits to delivering meth
- Mason City man pleads guilty to federal meth crimes
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to dealing meth