MASON CITY, Iowa – A jury has found a North Iowa man not guilty in an alleged locker room attack.
Zachary Thomas Stephenson, 20 of Mason City, was acquitted Thursday of assault with intent to commit sexual abuse and indecent exposure. His trial began Tuesday in Cerro Gordo County District Court.
Stephenson had been accused of pushing a female down and exposing his genitals in an unoccupied locker room in September 2016. Stephenson was under 18 at the time of the alleged incident but was prosecuted as an adult.
- Mason City man found not guilty of assault and indecent exposure
- Butler County man pleads guilty to assault and indecent exposure
- Man cited for indecent exposure in Rochester
- Man accused of indecent exposure at RCTC
- Another indecent exposure report in southern Minnesota
- Another indecent exposure report at Quarry Hill
- Rochester Police investigating another indecent exposure report
- Indecent exposure charge dropped against Clear Lake man
- Mason City man pleads not guilty to locker room assault
- Man who threw cat into river in 2015 arrested for indecent exposure