MASON CITY, Iowa – A Mason City man has been arrested in connection with a pair of burglaries.
Justin Dutcher, 40, was arrested around 4:30 Thursday morning in connection with a burglary at Holcim. He was taken into custody while leaving the business located at 1840 N. Federal Ave.
Police say Dutcher was in possession of electrical wire and components identified as belonging to the business.
He is facing two counts of third-degree burglary, both felonies, along with trespassing and possession of burglary tools. One burglary charge stems from Thursday’s incident while another is from a burglary that occurred Jan. 8.
Dutcher is being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail.
- Mason City man facing pair of burglary charges
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Mason City man sentenced for multiple burglaries
- Mason City man charged with burglary and domestic abuse assault
- Mason City man charged with OWI facing child endangerment charges
- Police: Mason City man facing 3 felony burglary charges for breaking into storage units
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City woman facing federal charges
- Man facing burglary charge in Austin
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge for strangulation