MASON CITY, Iowa – A man and woman in Mason City found with 147 grams of marijuana are facing four felony drug charges.
Travis and Maggie Jean Abben, both 29, were arrested and are facing charges for the following felonies: Two counts of controlled substance violation and two counts of failure to affix tax stamp.
According to court documents, a search warrant was executed at 16103 245th St. on Jan. 10.
Authorities say the Abbens were found with 147 grams of marijuana, 10 pills identified as amphetamine and dextroamphetamine with the imprint (E 404).
They are being held in the Cerro Gordo County Jail on $10,000 bond.
- Mason City woman facing felony drug charges
- Mason City man and woman facing 4 felony drug charges
- Mason City man facing felony theft charge
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse, drug charges
- Mason City woman facing felony drug crime after 3rd offense
- Mason City woman facing felony charge over purse theft
- Authorities: Intoxicated Mason City woman facing felony burglary charge
- Hancock Co. man facing felony drug charges
- Stewartville man facing felony drug charge
- Mason City man facing felony domestic abuse charge